Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Convert to Ghost Religion!!! (Read 4099 times)
jimbo1
N00b

I love YaBB 1 Gold!

Ct.

Convert to Ghost Religion!!!
Apr 12th, 2002 at 10:04pm

SmileyAfter spending 2 days putting my system back together I pulled out the rad Ghost guide which I had printed and put in plastic. I am using XP home. I imaged about 13 gigs from my 100 gig drive to my 80 gig backup. It said it checked okay but I wanted to see it restore. I pulled out an old 30 gig hard drive and formatted it and set it up as the master. But ghost wouldn't show the backup drive until I put an operating system on the 30 gig drive. I put a copy of XP on it and lo and behold it restored everything I had on the original 100 gig (13 gigs). It really works. I am donating my copy of Go Back to whoever wants it. It's useless when you have a big problem. Thanks for the help and the dedication. Used NSW 2002.

jimbo1

IP Logged

Rad
Radministrator

Sufferin' succotash

Newport Beach, California

Re: Convert to Ghost Religion!!!
Reply #1 - Apr 12th, 2002 at 11:14pm

Yeah, you're right .. it's like a religion .. especially if you've spent days going thru hell, restoring your system. Then you find that you can restore in less than 10 minutes .. makes ya feel like jumping up and shouting 'Hallelujuh! Praise the Lord!" Cheesy

But it shouldn't need a system on there. I have restored images to empty (brand-spanking new) disks before .. more than once .. I'm sad to say.

IP Logged

Ice_Czar
Gnarly

Peoples Republic of Boulder CO

Re: Convert to Ghost Religion!!!
Reply #2 - Aug 19th, 2002 at 12:30am

too late that name is taken for a religion

Ghost Dance Movement

however it does bear striking parallels
"It expressed a desperate longing for the restoration of the past;" :p

Friar Tuck on the use of thermal grease: &&

IP Logged