Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Check Image (Read 3888 times)
Klaus Scheffler

Check Image
Jun 12th, 2002 at 11:11pm

Using Ghost 2002. It is working well and has been of great help. Today however I ran across at what seems to be a problem. I decided to ask Ghost to *Check* a 1.2 GB image that I had created. It started the process alright but the estimated time it would take was shown as 7+ HOURS. It seems to me that 7 hours is a bit long. Do I have a problem or is that a normal time frame.
Thank you.

IP Logged

Rad
Radministrator

Sufferin' succotash

Newport Beach, California

Re: Check Image
Reply #1 - Jun 13th, 2002 at 12:58am

That's too long. It should take roughly the same time to check as it does to image .. at least, for me it does. I have no idea why it's taking so long. There was one other person I think who had a similar problem. He found a solution, but I forget what that was. If you search some of the old message here, you may run acroos his post.

IP Logged

Klaus Scheffler

Reply #2 - Jun 13th, 2002 at 2:09pm

Thank you.

IP Logged

Klaus Scheffler

Re: Check Image,Solved
Reply #3 - Jun 13th, 2002 at 7:18pm

Oh boy,I figured out what the problem was. It's the guy behind the keyboard. I ran the Image Verification Check on an image that was made about 2 weeks ago. Needless to say the contents of my drive had changed somewhat in the meantime. No wonder Ghost had difficulties verifying the image.

IP Logged

Rad
Radministrator

Sufferin' succotash

Newport Beach, California

Reply #4 - Jun 13th, 2002 at 7:51pm

the guy behind the keyboard .. he'll get you every time.  Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print