Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
BND 29th November 2002 (Read 5347 times)
Fettberg

BND 29th November 2002
Nov 29th, 2002 at 10:44am

IP Logged

Rad
Radministrator

Sufferin' succotash

Newport Beach, California

Re: BND 29th November 2002
Reply #1 - Nov 29th, 2002 at 12:23pm

Buy Nothing Day. Today is actually the biggest shopping day of the year .. when I avoid the malls like the plague. The traffic, the lines. I will BN.

IP Logged

Fettberg

Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2002 at 3:17pm

Hi Rad
you wrote : ..stimulate the economy and pull the nation out of this recession....
GB with do that with all the weapons that he needs so don't worry about not consuming your 3rd videocamera that comes from singapore .
Had a nice BND ? Wink

IP Logged

Rad
Radministrator

Sufferin' succotash

Newport Beach, California

Reply #3 - Dec 1st, 2002 at 4:45pm

Yeah, GB is in bed with the defense industry. Chaney used to be sec of defense. The defense industry is very powerful. I used to be in the Navy. People who spent time in the military have a natural kinship with one another when they "get out". The defense industry holds a trump card: Either give us the money we want/need to get rich making bombs & weapons or we'll let some other country take over (which will never happen, of couse).

I recall the quote by Mario Cuomo from New York: "Reagan started an arms race with the Soviets and they went broke trying to keep up." Kinda humorous.

I actually had to buy some butter cuz I needed to fry some eggs & was all out. But other than that, I was a good litle anti-consumer.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print