Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
ASPI installation is currupted??? (Read 3058 times)
Pierre71sthlm
Ex Member

ASPI installation is currupted???
Nov 11th, 2004 at 3:02pm

Need some troubleshooting advice, regarding ASPI-problems. I havn´t had any probs before today, and a hole lot of my burnings today ends up with bad audio-cd´s. I went through my settings and through Nero info tool... and the only thing I found was, (in red) that ASPI installation is currupted.

Never seen this before, and didn´t know I´ve ever installed anything myself. So what´s going on? Ive got a rather new laptop by Acer with a dvd/rw combo. Havn´t done any configs or touched anything inside the comp myself so why this sudden problems?

Do I need this at all? Is it possible that this corrupted installation can affect my burnings, just earlier this week I burned like 50 cdr without any fails at all. And I havn´t done any changes during this time???

Please / Pierre

IP Logged

tj

Re: ASPI installation is currupted???
Reply #1 - Nov 11th, 2004 at 6:50pm

You could use Force ASPI to back-up you current ASPI config, then use it delete your old ASPI layer and install v4.60, which most people find offers the greatest compatibility.

IP Logged

Pierre

Re: ASPI installation is currupted???
Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2004 at 8:51am

Still same problems, even though the ASPI is working as it should after the adwise above!? I haven´t got a clue, tried everything... Even done a format and a recovery of the system. Tried 2 different softwarez, NTI and Nero 6...?

Any???

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print