Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Where is dl page? (Read 3277 times)
Qumad_Al-Riyf
Dude

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Where is dl page?
Dec 4th, 2004 at 8:58am

Some years ago I was a page here that had alot of (beleve they where all free) downlods of usefull programs.

Reason I remember this is cuz you had a link to a program to a Stream ripping program, but you had to take that away for some reason.

But how do I find this page with the dl's?

Cheers

IP Logged

thorin
Technoluster

Novice

Dallas, Texas

Re: Where is dl page?
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2004 at 10:33am

Might you be referring to:

http://radified.com/Links/linkage.htm

thorin

thorin

IP Logged

Qumad_Al-Riyf
Dude

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Where is dl page?
Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2004 at 6:32pm

umm.. dosent look like it.
The stream thing was stil on the list but was striked out and link was removed.

Lotsa Interesting links tho, cheers m8.

I treied looking at http://radified.com/Files/ but it dosent look like that page ether.
But by all means, since he took the link away (think it said something that he had to take it away cuz of legeal reasons or something) maby he cut it out of the page.

Ohh btw. that files page, is it just my browser or something else that is cauzing the links text at the bottom of that page to disapar, only half of it was showing and when I reloaded the page, now it only shows a buch of ['s on eatch line.

[Edit]
And just as I press submit here the file page shows everything.. now aint that typical? Roll Eyes
Better strike that last part out..

Your TV broken?
Take it to the shop/repair guy and show it to him and it will work there, take it home and it's broken again.

[Edit2]
*Unstriking*
Hmm.. seems that I have to take it back..
It shows now (but disapares when I move the mouse over sertain links it disapares, and then it only comes back if I move the mouse over other sertain links  ???

And I cant use the links, and I cant mark the text (as if there is no text there...)
It wil only mark the ['s

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print