Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Ghost and BartPE (2002 or 9) (Read 47605 times)
Frodo

Re: Ghost and BartPE (2002 or 9)
Reply #30 - Nov 5th, 2005 at 3:07am

@Brian, @Zdenko and @All

Just happened to jump over to the Radified Ghost site to see what had been updated for version 10.

Came across this thread linked from the home page.

Thought id post a message saying a Ghost v10 for Bart PEBuilder should not be too long off, ive been working on it for the past few days and it doenst look too different (as you would expect) from v9 in a Bart PE plugin kinda way.

Incidentally, i notice that Reatogo (Seigfried) gets all the credit for Ghost v9 under Bart PE. I was actually the original creator, Siegfried cleverly repackaged it for his Reatogo version of Bart PE.

I mention this for two reasons:

1) Everyone likes a bit of credit

and mainly...

2) I want to see if Siegfried reads this, he seems to be everywhere Tongue Tongue

Ill post again when Ghost v10 is done.

IP Logged

Frodo

Reply #31 - Nov 5th, 2005 at 3:12am

Oops, almost forgot, a bit of self promotion.

Ghost v9 for BartPE and my other plugins for Bart PE can be accessed

over at http://sourceforge.net/projects/frodope

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #32 - Nov 5th, 2005 at 5:31am

Frodo, my apologies cobber. I only realized in the last few days that you were the author of the Ghost 9 plugin used in the Reatogo CD. Your web site or at least my interpretation of the site led me to believe that you put development on hold in June. The plugin version has been “Semi-Final 2” since June. Reatogo has an April date on the Ghost 9 plugin so it now makes sense. Does your plugin work in the standard BartPE as well as the Reatogo version?

You are to be congratulated for developing this plugin which has certainly helped Ghost 9 users in this forum who were experiencing difficulties with the Symantec Recovery CD. I think we already have a few members ready to test the next plugin.

Thanks for providing this information.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print