Send Topic Print
Hey Pesky (Read 2546 times)
David_L6
Dude

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Louisiana

Hey Pesky
Oct 30th, 2005 at 10:08pm

March 24, 25, and 26, 2006 - the APBA Winter Nationals are at Lake Buhlow in Pineville (Alexandria). First time in years that they been held somewhere other than Florida.

An APBA race smack dab in the middle of NBRA territory. Shocked

From what I'm reading on the boat racing sites, the participation at this race will probably be better than any stock/mod race in the last 15 years or so. Due to where it is most of the NBRA racers will be there plus the APBA racers. There will be boats from as far away as eastern Canada (Kingston, Ottawa, Mississauga Beach, and Toronto), California, and Washington (state). 

I hope that you can make it up to Alex to see this race. It will be a good one.  8)

IP Logged

El_Pescador
Übermensch

Thumbs Up!

Bayou Country, USA

Re: Hey Pesky
Reply #1 - Oct 31st, 2005 at 9:26am

David_L6 wrote on Oct 30th, 2005 at 10:08pm:
"... I hope that you can make it up to Alex to see this race...  It will be a good one...8)"

The only thing that could make it better would be an EAA Fly-In scheduled at the adjacent airfield on the same weekend.

EP
Cry

P.S.  Ask your Dad if the largemouth bass have been 'schooling' on Caddo Lake yet this autumn.

IP Logged

David_L6
Dude

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Louisiana

Re: Hey Pesky
Reply #2 - Nov 1st, 2005 at 3:17pm

A fly in is possible. There was one this past April while we were there for a race. There were even 3 or 4 floatplanes there.

He hasn't done any fishing since about May. The lake has been real low all year. Moss is bad almost everywhere.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print