Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Missing External HDD's in Ghost 10's RE (Read 122943 times)
Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Re: Missing External HDD's in Ghost 10's RE
Reply #75 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 12:12am

mustang,

Thanks for that really interesting information. I didn't know we could add plugins to the Ghost CDs. I built a CD and found the NU2Menu plugin had to be enabled otherwise there were build errors with your plugin. A43 worked fine but the TI plugin started with an error re "proper serial number". It's the plugin from my ReatogoXPE. Don't worry as I'd prefer to run it from ReatogoXPE. It's faultless from there.

IP Logged

mustang
Dude

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Missing External HDD's in Ghost 10's RE
Reply #76 - Dec 10th, 2006 at 10:18am

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the feedback.

Quote:
I built a CD and found the NU2Menu plugin had to be enabled otherwise there were build errors with your plugin.

You can leave the Nu2Menu plugin disabled if you edit each plugin you add and remove the following two lines (they are usually at the end of the file):

Code:
[Append]
nu2menu.xml, A43_nu2menu.xml

The name will be different in the second line for each plugin, just remove those two lines and the build errors will disappear.

Quote:
A43 worked fine but the TI plugin started with an error re "proper serial number".

Yeah, that's what I get for not testing! You should only add plugins that don't make registry entries. Some of my entries didn't make it into the registry. The A43 and Registry Editor PE plugins both work, as they need no registry entries.

I'll go back and edit my post above to make this clear.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print