Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
FREE: Norton Ghost 2003 CD + Ghost v8.2 elements (Read 8706 times)
El_Pescador
Übermensch

Thumbs Up!

Bayou Country, USA

FREE: Norton Ghost 2003 CD + Ghost v8.2 elements
Mar 30th, 2007 at 8:11am

Quote:
"... We don’t know with certainty yet, but:  (1) if Ghost 12 doesn’t include Ghost 2003 (DOS)/Ghost 8.2 (Windows PE) as early reports indicate; if (2) the Ghost component of Norton Save & Restore 2.0 likewise excludes Ghost 2003/Ghost 8.2; and if (3) Norton SystemWorks Premier {i.e., the current version without a year designation} will now include Norton Save & Restore 2.0, then it seems to follow that licenses for Ghost 2003/Ghost 8.2 will essentially become completely unavailable.

With Ghost 12 and Norton Save & Restore 2.0 due to be launched by the end of April, we could be just 90 days away from the permanent disappearance of Ghost 2003/Ghost 8.2 as a purchase option for users seeking an image backup utility.  If that is the case, then I think this forum should highlight the situation so that users who wish to acquire Ghost 2003/Ghost 8.2 are able to do so while the opportunity still exists..."

Pleonasm

LAST CHANCE LAGNIAPPE ?: Norton Ghost 2003 CD included inside Norton Ghost 10.0 Retail Box Shocked

LAST CHANCE LAGNIAPPE ?: Norton Ghost Ver 8.2 elements for WIN PE included on Norton Ghost 10.0 Installation CD Shocked

CLICK HERE to view
FREE
offer on bundle shown above - after $70 Mail-In Rebate (MIR).

CLICK HERE to download $50 MIR form.

CLICK HERE to download $20 MIR upgrade form.

EP
Cry

IP Logged

DrWho2006
Gnarly

Retired PC tech

Central Florida USA

Re: FREE: Norton Ghost 2003 CD + Ghost v8.2 elemen
Reply #1 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 5:11pm

You mean, like, actually Buying It? (shuddering violently) Undecided

I got mine for FREE on a mobo drivers CD years ago.  I think everyone should have the same opportunity.  I'm just an equal opportunity kind of guy.

Aren't you?

The Doctor Cool

Norton Killer = http://www.symantec.com/symnrt/&&Don't WORK your Computer, Make your Computer WORK for you!&&...
IP Logged

NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Olympia, WA--Puget Sound--USA

Re: FREE: Norton Ghost 2003 CD + Ghost v8.2 elemen
Reply #2 - Apr 1st, 2007 at 5:45pm

DrWho2006

Quote:
I got mine for FREE on a mobo drivers CD years ago.

You just hit one of my *pet peeve* nerves--you have swallowed the marketing *FREE* ploy hook, line and sinker--did you pay for your motherboard?--then you did not get something *FREE*--it was *INCLUDED*!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

No question is stupid ... but, possibly the answers are Wink !

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print