Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
You cannot make a ghost 12 recovery cd for x64 vista (Read 6679 times)
markymoo
N00b

I Love Radified!

You cannot make a ghost 12 recovery cd for x64 vista
Sep 25th, 2007 at 4:57am

Ghost 12 is i believe a great product, great features and options and nicely layed out style and incremental recovery points and lets you install recovery mode into the startup but its lets down so far in that you can't make a recovery cd for x64 vista. Not supported. Driver problem. Sad

IP Logged

assi
N00b

“You kill 'em, we grill
'em!”

Bangalore, India

Re: You cannot make a ghost 12 recovery cd for x64 vista
Reply #1 - Sep 25th, 2007 at 9:36am

Hi Markymoo,

- Can you tell me the exact issue that you encounter while creating Symantec Recovery Disk?

- Do you receive any error message? if any then please mention that. If you could post the screen shots that will be more help full

- Do you have the installation CD?

- Run the Driver Validation tool in Norton Ghost 12 and send the " result" text file? This will let us know which device driver is not available on the SRD.

Regards,

|Assi|

IP Logged

markymoo
N00b

I Love Radified!

Reply #2 - Sep 25th, 2007 at 8:13pm

I cant remember the error message word for word but said x64 bit drivers are not available to make lightsout or the cd. I post the exact error soon and txt.

IP Logged

markymoo
N00b

I Love Radified!

Reply #3 - Oct 3rd, 2007 at 6:28pm

everything is ok. turns out my raid array was faulty giving vista errors and so ghost12 wasn't working due to that. i reinstalled vista and it can make recovery cd no problem.

i try to make backups and around 80% it says failed disconnected from ghost service.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print