HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
pixely introduction (Read 3990 times)
Pixel™
Ex Member

pixely introduction
Feb 28th, 2008 at 2:39am

Helloooo peoples of the worldwide internets.

I'm Pixel™, and I'm happy to have finally read some of the Radified guide to Ghost, after having been reluctant to dive into what I thought to surely be yet another densely packed, yet astonishingly tenebrous, tome (something akin to M$ docs rewritten by Philip K. Dick).

(of course this assumption was naturally based on my addled brain, which some time ago lost hope for salvation from this postmodern gobbledegak some folks try and pass off as friendly, informative user documentation)

Boy am I lucky! Not only is the Radified Guide to Ghost certified schizznitto-blim-bam-snicksnackety-slam (also, concise, and witty!) by Yours Truly™, but there's even some of that new-fangled "web2.0" action my thirteen year old neighbor was raving about.

Except this userbase seems to be just a little bit more informed than he can appreciate, what with his vow to only play his 8bit NES and listen to some godawful noise with this whiny singer telling him nobody unerstands him, and all.

I told him he needs to be down with IRC, but he just looked at me, having no idea even about OPP or PYT. But I digress... >__<

El_Pescador
, I see you are a fellow southerner! *hums bars of sweet home alabama over the grit of emo noise coming from next door*

And
Pleonasm
, your handle certainly describes a philosphy the author cannot seem to avoid expressing with extreme prejudice, frequently, and without turning off the lights or washing hands afterwards.

Thanks for being you,
Rad
-> kudos for the great resource!

IP Logged

Rad
Radministrator

Sufferin' succotash

Newport Beach, California

Re: pixely introduction
Reply #1 - Feb 28th, 2008 at 11:15am

I hereby nominate thee for the Rad Oscar for "Most Bestest Literate."

More, please.

IP Logged

sumrica
Radmeister

Down around Biloxi, Miss.

Re: pixely introduction
Reply #2 - Feb 29th, 2008 at 2:07pm

Central Alabama?  Well, hey, come see us in Biloxi.

http://www.facebook.com/joesumralliii?sk=info  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print