*Movin' on up....* (Read 10130 times)
NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Olympia, WA--Puget Sound--USA

*Movin' on up....*
Apr 7th, 2008 at 10:39am

Anyone familiar with the old sitcom *The Jeffersons* and their theme song, "Movin' on up" (catchy toon--I keep humming it as I pack--the beat keeps me going!!!)?

Well, they "moved on up to the *east side*"--I'm "movin' on up to the *north side*" of Olympia in several weeks!

Blogged about the current state of affairs here--My Life is in Total Chaos--Stored in a Box...Somewhere...

And of course, Rad and others here know my delight with *change*!--NightOwl is chanting *Change is good, change is good, change is good ......), rocking back and forth  Wink !

My free time is going to be somewhat limited for awhile, so I may be slow to respond to forum postings--especially the next 2-3 weeks.  Hopefully things will settle down somewhat after that...but that remains to be seen....  Wink !

____________________________________________________________________________________________

No question is stupid ... but, possibly the answers are Wink !

IP Logged

Rad
Radministrator

Sufferin' succotash

Newport Beach, California

Re: *Movin' on up....*
Reply #1 - Apr 7th, 2008 at 11:17am

Moving suks. Uproots your whole life. Tho it *does* provide an oppotunit to jettison dead weight. If you haven't used something in the last year, it's likely dead weight.

And hopefully you're able to move into a rice, clean place.

Drop in periodically and let us know how it's going, especially when you get online at the new place.

I'll try not to make too many changes while you're gone. Smiley

Oh, one more thing .. you're using an extra (unnecessary) space in your blog entries. The <p> paragraph tag already adds a space for you. Whenever you hit the ENTER key, the blog interface automatically adds a new <p> paragragh tag (which adds the space). So you don't have to press enter twice, like you do here in the forums.

If you click on the <A> button to the far right (top), you can see the underlying html code (markup).

IP Logged

sumrica
Radmeister

Down around Biloxi, Miss.

Reply #2 - Apr 8th, 2008 at 4:24am

NightOwl, out on one of the pensinulas north of town?  Looks like a nice neighborhood.  I visited via Panoramio and Google Earth.

http://www.panoramio.com/map/#lt=47.085378&ln=-122.902422&z=4&k=2&a=1&tab=2

http://www.facebook.com/joesumralliii?sk=info  
IP Logged

NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Reply #3 - Apr 8th, 2008 at 9:11am

Rad

Rad wrote on Apr 7th, 2008 at 11:17am:
Moving suks.

Got that right!

I'll try not to make too many changes while you're gone.

That would be nice  Smiley ...but, really not necessary  Wink !

Oh, one more thing .. you're using an extra (unnecessary) space in your blog entries. The <p> paragraph tag already adds a space for you. Whenever you hit the ENTER key, the blog interface automatically adds a new <p> paragragh tag (which adds the space). So you don't have to press enter twice, like you do here in the forums.

Hmmm...I should have caught that--I had corrected it in the previous post...guess my proofing cap was on crooked!  I corrected!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

IP Logged

NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Reply #4 - Apr 8th, 2008 at 9:19am

sumrica

sumrica wrote on Apr 8th, 2008 at 4:24am:
NightOwl, out on one of the pensinulas north of town?Looks like a nice neighborhood.

Nice link--zoom out one click--it's going to be about the middle of the peninsula that has *Boston Harbor* listed on it!  It's outside Olympia's city limits--in the county.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print