Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Does anyone know where I can find a dvd converter? (Read 5488 times)
Absalomer
Ex Member

Does anyone know where I can find a dvd converter?
Nov 28th, 2008 at 12:00am

Where can I find a free converter tool that converts avi to ipod compatable and to DVD? I have this one know but I have the trial version (it's really expensive, but good quality =[ ) so it says 'Trial Version' and I wanted to burn a DVD for my friend but I don't want it to say 'Trial Verion' on the DVD when she watches it. Anyone have any ideas?

IP Logged

Houdini
N00b

I Love Radified!

Re: Does anyone know where I can find a dvd converter?
Reply #1 - Nov 28th, 2008 at 2:31am

The 10 Most Popular DVD Converter

We live in the revolutionary era of the DVD and that everybody runs like mad for the quality of the videos they watch. But sometimes there are some features on the DVD that you want to separate and the easiest way to do that is to compress them into all kinds of formats with the 11 most popular DVD converter.

Link: http://down.popdownload.net/200810/The-10-Most-Popular-DVD-Converter_5.html

1. Ultimate DVD Converter
It converts DVDs to play on almost any portable device including iPod, iPhone, iPod touch, iPod video nano, Zune, PSP, video capable MP3 players, video capable mobile phones, Pocket P.C., and so on. Meanwhile, it can also support output almost any audio/video format including Video format(H264, MP4, WMV, AVI, MOV, RM, 3GP, flv, SWF, ASF, mpeg-1, mpeg-2, VideoCD, SuperVideoCD, DVD, etc) and Audio format(AC3, AAC, MP2, MP3, MP4, RA, WMA, etc.).
Published by Cucusoft. It is a shareware. Platform are win 98/ME/NT3/NT4/2000/XP/Vista.
The 11 Most Popular DVD Converter | Posted 10/22/2008
Easy of Use: 8 | Features: 8.5 | Conversion Speed: 8
UI skin: 8 | User Rating: 8 | Popularity: 7.5
Free Download    

2. Avex Video & DVD Converter Pack
It combines DVD Ripper Platinum, Video Converter Platinum and all DVD to PSP, iPod, 3GP, Zune Video Suite into one. The software features superb video/audio quality, the fastest conversion speed available on the market (Up to 3x faster), vast support for all kinds of devices. Easy to use and features fully loaded.
Published by Avex. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP.
Easy of Use: 7.5 | Features: 8 | Conversion Speed: 7.5
UI skin: 7.5 | User Rating: 7.5 | Popularity: 8
Free Download     Guide & How to

3. MPEG/AVI to DVD/VCD/SVCD Converter Pro
It is easy to use and powerful for experts as well. It can convert and burn any video file directly to VCD, DVD, SVCD, MPEG1 and MPEG2 format. Pro version included all the features of the lite version. In addition, it has embedded " DVD Author Express" and " DVD/VCD/SVCD Burner Engine". So it becomes an all-in-one VCD/SVCD/DVD Creator.
Published by Cucusoft. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP.
Easy of Use: 7 | Features: 7.5 | Conversion Speed: 7
UI skin: 7 | User Rating: 7 | Popularity: 7.5
Free Download     Guide & How to

IP Logged

Houdini
N00b

I Love Radified!

Reply #2 - Nov 28th, 2008 at 2:32am

4. Super DVD VOB Converter
It converts files into a compliant DVD Video set of files, and burns it on a DVD media. Faster DVD Ripper is so easy to use, just a few clicks to rip DVD with fast speed. It supports all most popular formats such as DVD VOB to AVI, Mpeg, Mpeg4, MP4, VOB, WMV, DV, iPod, Zune, PSP, FLV, Youtube and stream formats to DVD.
Published by DVD Converter. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP.
Easy of Use: 7 | Features: 7 | Conversion Speed: 7
UI skin: 7 | User Rating: 7 | Popularity: 6.5
Free Download

5. Aimersoft Mac DVD Converter Suite
It is the most powerful Mac DVD and video Converter software that include two almighty Mac converters: Aimersoft DVD Ripper for Mac and Aimersoft Mac Video Converter. It can help Mac OS X users not only rip DVD to AVI, MP4, MPEG, MOV, but also finish conversions among all common video format like convert AVI to MP4, convert MPEG to AVI, etc. Although it is very powerful, it is still very easy to use.
Published by Aimersoft Studio. It is a shareware. Platform is Mac OS X.
Easy of Use: 7 | Features: 7 | Conversion Speed: 7
UI skin: 6.5 | User Rating: 7 | Popularity: 6.5
Free Download

6. Avex DVD Ripper Platinum
It is the fastest DVD ripper available on the market. This all-in-one DVD ripping software which can rip DVD to all popular video formats with ease. Support PC, iPod, PSP, Mobile phone. With Superb video/audio quality and up to 3x faster ripping speed than conventional DVD Rippers, It simply does the job much better.
Published by Avex DVD Software. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003 Server/Vista.
Easy of Use: 7 | Features: 7 | Conversion Speed: 6.5
UI skin: 7 | User Rating: 6.5 | Popularity: 6.5
Free Download     Guide & How to

7. 1CLICK DVD Converter
It converts DVD movies and episodes quickly and easily to video files for iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Archos, Creative Labs Zen, Generic DivX, Microsoft Zune (MPEG-4) and Sony PSP.
It is a shareware. Platform are Win 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista.
Easy of Use: 6.5 | Features: 7.5 | Conversion Speed: 6.5
UI skin: 6.5 | User Rating: 6.5 | Popularity: 6.5
Free Download    

IP Logged

Houdini
N00b

I Love Radified!

Reply #3 - Nov 28th, 2008 at 2:33am

8. Easy DVD Converter
t is powerful, all-in-one DVD ripping software which can rip DVD to various video and audio formats with ease. It includes not only the features of DVD Ripper and DVD Audio Ripper, i.e., rip DVD to all popular video formats such as AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, FLV, 3GP, etc., rip DVD to audio formats including WAV, WMA, MP3, but also other features like ripping DVD to MP4 to play on your portable MP4 players.
Published by goodvdsoft. It is a shareware. Platform are Win 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista.
Easy of Use: 6.5 | Features: 6.5 | Conversion Speed: 7.5
UI skin: 6.5 | User Rating: 6.5 | Popularity: 6
Free Download   

9. Any DVD Converter Pro
It is an All-in-One DVD ripper and video converting tool which can rip DVD movie to all popular video formats and convert video files between all popular video formats with fast converting speed and excellent video quality.
Published by ANVSOFT Inc. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows Vista, 2003, XP.
Easy of Use: 6.5 | Features: 6.5 | Conversion Speed: 7.5
UI skin: 6.5 | User Rating: 6 | Popularity: 6
Free Download    

10. Pavtube Video DVD Converter Suite
It is a powerful multimedia application that includes two great products: Pavtube Video Converter and Pavtube DVD Ripper. It can perfectly rip DVD, convert all video and audio files.
Published by Pavtube Studio. It is a shareware. Platform are Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP.
Easy of Use: 6 | Features: 7.5 | Conversion Speed: 6
UI skin: 7 | User Rating: 6 | Popularity: 6
Free Download    

After our test, there is no spyware and adware in these 10 softwares.

source: http://down.popdownload.net/200810/The-10-Most-Popular-DVD-Converter_5.html

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print