Send Topic Print
Need NDIS drivers (Read 4947 times)
mlabss
N00b

I Love Radified!

NYC

Need NDIS drivers
Oct 22nd, 2009 at 11:39am

I need the NDIS drivers for an Hp proliant dx7500. it uses the  intel 82567V-2 network card.

I cannot get the drivers i have  to work for ghost cast server. Is there a compatible driver please help my deployment depends on this .

thanks to all who respond

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Re: Need NDIS drivers
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2009 at 3:01pm

IP Logged

mlabss
N00b

I Love Radified!

NYC

Reply #2 - Nov 2nd, 2009 at 1:51pm

drivers did not work.. it know it is a new PC model and i cannot find the drivers anywhere please help.. thanks Cry

IP Logged

NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Olympia, WA--Puget Sound--USA

Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2009 at 11:46pm

@
mlabss

I don't have a better answer for you as far as a resource for DOS drivers--but, on three of my *older* systems, the *plug-n-play* function of the NIC and the interaction with the BIOS was such that if I did not actually power down the system after using the NIC in Windows, the BIOS was not sending a *reset* signal to the stored IRQ and I/O addresses stored in the NIC's *plug-n-play* settings--so if I re-booted to DOS without a power down, the NIC would retain the settings from the Windows session--I could not get my NIC card to respond and be recognized by Ghost in DOS trying every *universal* DOS NIC setting and driver I could find.

But, after a full power off and power back on--all NIC DOS drivers found my NIC cards just fine!

Just another variable to try to see if it works--that is if it applies to your situation!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

No question is stupid ... but, possibly the answers are Wink !

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print