Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
my HD enclosure stopped working with Ghost 2003 (Read 20123 times)
HellsBells
N00b

I Love Radified!

Re: my HD enclosure stopped working with Ghost 2003
Reply #15 - Jun 16th, 2011 at 12:09pm

hi there,
as promissed i am back... bought a leagal suite of "Systems work 2004" on Ebay and u wont believe finally i solved the problem...  Tongue .... thank u so much for ur warm welcome and support....

dang that was 2 days hard work to updrade from 2003.789 to 2003.793 ... lol... I was so pissed of with their great update politics that i couldnt hold on me to criticize them in public at their own forums.... look here ... even its a tutorial for upgrading

http://community.norton.com/t5/Other-Norton-Products/I-need-HELP-on-Norton-Ghost...

Thanks again to all  and very special warm thanks u to Brian the australian mate got me on the right track...
by the way i lived in melbourne / melbourne greensborough / yarrambat  for 2 yrs as well.... in nother words i am aware of it

kind reagrds from germany hellsbells

IP Logged

HellsBells
N00b

I Love Radified!

Re: my HD enclosure stopped working with Ghost 2003
Reply #16 - Jun 16th, 2011 at 12:28pm

@ Factrue ... so sorry to hear this...... in my opinion Ghost Backup software is one of the most reliable ones on the market... and after i have upgraded A LEAGAL my Version to 2003.793 I even can backup  above 1 Terabyte to all kind of Medias like HD, Tapes and so on...I never faced problems like u descripe even with my older Versions 2003.7xx ... by the way show me a software at market which is 8 yrs old and operating on DOS with this variouse options...  I think u will have to walk some miles to find it... thats why i use ghost and i walked a trouble some way of frequently 5 months work... even the lausy support of symantec couldnt turn me off .... have look at link above... u know my work is to valuable to find out a company is out of order or even so pay hundreds of a hundreds Euros for upgrades... by the way I am born in a part of germany its called swabian aka  well known as industrial and philosphic part of germany aka  known as german scotish aka home of mercedes, porsche, stihl saws, bosch, audi and so on...  dang i showed up enough now and i will have hold my horses... lol  ... just have look at the link if u like ... u will be surprised whos born there  ...  even Einstein ... hint: specially look at the part famouse swabians... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swabia    Wink ...  cant hold on me lol...  I think one of the most special  part in the word... where ever u go,  u can bet there allways be one swabian ... hope that this amused u bit...  doesnt mean i would call myself a genious... but closed to it... swabian houmor

kind regards from germany hellsbells

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print