Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Multiple *Rad* Accounts? (Read 6100 times)
NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Olympia, WA--Puget Sound--USA

Multiple *Rad* Accounts?
Dec 3rd, 2011 at 11:43pm

Rad

I see you're listed four different times today on the *Members on the Board today*... do you now use 4 different *Rad* accounts--or what's up with the forum counting meter?

____________________________________________________________________________________________

No question is stupid ... but, possibly the answers are Wink !

IP Logged

Rad
Radministrator

Sufferin' succotash

Newport Beach, California

Re: Multiple *Rad* Accounts?
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2011 at 11:52am

Yeah, not sure how that happened, but it has something to do with a problem with the site. They have been having a problem with the server. Twice now I've had to call. Not exactly sure what is going on, but their hardware geeks are debating how best to resolve. (New hardware?)

During this time I was trying to log on, repeatedly, and that seems to be how it listed me on 4 separate times. But no, those arent different accounts. All the same account. I *do* have different accounts, but they are under different names (.. such as Rad.Test, etc.) .. to test non-admin features.

IP Logged

NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Olympia, WA--Puget Sound--USA

Re: Multiple *Rad* Accounts?
Reply #2 - Dec 5th, 2011 at 12:54am

@
Rad

Quote:
They have been having a problem with the server.

Would that have anything to do with the long delays when clicking on a topic link and it taking forever to get a response from the site?  I've noticed it a number of times last few days--not all the time--but noticeably often.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

No question is stupid ... but, possibly the answers are Wink !

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print