Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Ghost 2003 + 1TB limit (Read 31295 times)
Tator
Technoluster

I Love Radified!

Re: Ghost 2003 + 1TB limit
Reply #15 - Jul 30th, 2012 at 8:54pm

FYI Seagate Discwizard will work with any brand harddrive by using the work around at http://forums.seagate.com/t5/DiscWizard-and-MaxBlast/Using-DiscWizard-MaxBlast-t... .  I've used Discwizard many times, and it's not failed to work regardless of harddrive brand.

Also Discwizard may be installed with its BartPE plugin which will allow you to include Discwizard into a BaftPE CD which may include other utilities in addition to using Discwizard for creating and restoring images on a bootable CD and thereby eliminate the need to have separate boot CDs for separate utilities.

IP Logged

NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Olympia, WA--Puget Sound--USA

Re: Ghost 2003 + 1TB limit
Reply #16 - Aug 6th, 2012 at 10:01am

@
henriette

henriette wrote on Jul 27th, 2012 at 11:17am:
Quote:

There are the Ghost 2003 DOS drivers available to try--the Panasonic USB DOS drivers are newer and have wider compatibility.So, if you want to pursue that, I can help.
Quote:
I'd be very grateful if you did

Well, based on this thread: 

henriette wrote on Aug 2nd, 2012 at 11:59am:
I prefer IFL now.  (added by NightOwl:  IFL = Image For Linux by TeraByte)

Sounds like you have a *new love*!  (Poor old Ghost 2003--just can't get any respect anymore!)  Until further notice, I will assume you are not interested in Ghost 2003 DOS USB drivers and their use.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

No question is stupid ... but, possibly the answers are Wink !

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print