Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
So, I'm in a bind--actual and emotional! (Read 62393 times)
NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Olympia, WA--Puget Sound--USA

Re: So, I'm in a bind--actual and emotional!
Reply #15 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 3:46pm

@
Brian

Brian wrote on Apr 5th, 2014 at 10:29pm:
Just to address one issue at this stage. If you change your BIOS to AHCI, does WinXP boot? This page suggests it should....    http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/article.php?id=294

Unfortunately, no, it does not boot--and that's because the WinXP HDD is connected to that SATA controller that's being changed from the IDE mode to the AHCI mode--and the drivers ACHI mode don't exist yet for that SATA controller.

Boy, did the boot sequence really change with the P55 chipset set to AHCI!  The normal POST where the BIOS shows the attached HDDs and optical drives showed nothing.  Then a new screen not seen before for the Intel ACHI controller showed up and that's where the HDDs and the optical drives were enumerated.  Then the system switch to loading Windows--the first screen where there's a lot of HDD activity but nothing happening on the screen--then a BSOD.

The link you reference appears to be fairly old--it's using terminology that was greatly confusing when SATA first began to become common.  I think TeraByte is using the term *IDE* to mean what is really PATA (Parallel ATA) as opposed to SATA (Serial ATA).  In reality, I think both PATA and SATA are considered IDE storage devices. 

In that reference, they are assuming you have your OS on the PATA HDD and that the SATA controller has not been *enable* as yet.  They say to enable the SATA controller with AHCI also enabled--but no HDD attached, and then while booting still from the PATA controller, the SATA controller will be detected and you can add the SATA drivers and at that point the WinXP OS will have the AHCI driver loaded for the SATA controller.  The OS can now be transferred to the SATA HDD, and WinXP should be successful in loading those SATA drivers and will able to use them--booting successfully.

That solution is somewhat the same as what I referenced above:

NightOwl wrote on Apr 5th, 2014 at 7:50pm:
Did a Goggle search, and found this and other sites claiming of being able to enable AHCI on an existing WinXP system:   http://forums.vr-zone.com/troubleshooting-zone-technical-enquiries/195867-switch...

He moved the SATA HDD from the current IDE mode SATA controller to a second SATA controller that was still in IDE mode, then rebooted and change that original controller to AHCI mode, then booted to Windows and let the OS detect and add drivers to that controller that's now in AHCI mode.  Then switch the SATA HDD back to the now AHCI enabled controller and rebooted, etc  .....

Brian wrote on Apr 5th, 2014 at 10:29pm:
If WinXP doesn't boot do you have Intel SATA/AHCI drivers for your controller? They can be installed when WinXP is running.

Yes, I have the drivers from the motherboard's website--most current (and from the motherboard driver disc--older versions). Dan posted a reference as to how to do that change to ACHI mode--do you have a reference that you have successfully used? 

Every time I read the *how to change SATA from IDE mode to ACHI mode*, in the comments one sees many successes--but also many failures--it seems like many of the failures are because folks really don't have the correct drivers to load, but others are unclear why it does not work--I'm nervous as to how well this will all go .......

____________________________________________________________________________________________

No question is stupid ... but, possibly the answers are Wink !

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #16 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 4:18pm

@
NightOwl

NightOwl wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 3:46pm:
do you have a reference that you have successfully used?

Installing in Windows? I might have been dreaming when I wrote that. Try Dan's method first. If you have no success the following should work. It always has worked for me. I'll post the following now as time is running short for me too. I leave for Cape York next Sunday. Fishing for a week.

You will need the Intel Floppy "Press F6" drivers. One of them should be iaahci.inf. Copy all "Press F6" files to a folder called "Extracted".

Making a TBOS USB flash drive (UFD)
If you have already installed IFW, TBIView and TBOSDT. (using the "ifw_en_setup.exe" you downloaded from your Downloads web page) then open C:\Program Files\TeraByte Unlimited\TeraByte OSD Tool Suite Pro\dos_tbos
If you haven't done the above then simply go to your TeraByte download site and get "TeraByte OS Deployment Tool Suite Pro V1.51". Open the dos_tbos folder.

double click maketbos.exe
Next, I accept
tick all 6 boxes
select your UFD
USB Layout                       Partition - MBR FAT/FAT32 Partition (Int13h Extensions)
Geometry Calculation Method      Default - Use Device
Make the UFD
Copy the "Extracted" folder to the UFD

Change the BIOS to AHCI.

boot the TBOS UFD
at > type   tbosdt (and press Enter)
at @C:\> type   run osdtool.tbs (and press Enter)
You should see TeraByte OSD Tool Script 4.10
Physical Drive (press Enter)
Your WinXP partition will be on HD1 (the UFD is HD0)
select the WinXP partition (and press Enter)
Enter again
Install Drivers (and press Enter)
Install a specific driver (and press Enter)
The "Extracted" folder should be selected  (press Enter)
select iaahci.inf (and press Enter)
Auto Detect (press Enter)
Do not filter on Hardware ID (press Enter)
Start install driver iaahci.inf (press Enter)
You will see Backing up Registry, then Operation successful
(press Enter to continue)
Go back to menu
Exit
Alt Ctrl Del

WinXP starts to boot, then you see a Command Window, then a restart.
WinXP boots, you will have to login

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #17 - Apr 6th, 2014 at 11:07pm

Slightly off topic but demonstrates what TBOS can do.

An 8 year old Dell laptop with WinXP and a 60 GB PATA HD. The OS partition was imaged and the image was restored to a 6 year old Dell desktop computer with a 640 GB SATA HD. AHCI.

Restored WinXP on the desktop failed to load. 7B BSOD occurred as expected.

I used the TBOS UFD as described above but I chose
Remove installed drivers (like a Sysprep)
Remove all installed drivers
Install a specific driver
iaahci.inf as above

WinXP loaded. There was a wait of a few minutes before the keyboard and mouse worked. Then a series of "Welcome to the Found New Hardware Wizard". A restart was requested. WinXP works fine but needs a few drivers installed.

IP Logged

NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Reply #18 - Apr 8th, 2014 at 12:22pm

@
Brian

So, catching up....

Brian wrote on Apr 5th, 2014 at 10:44pm:
Yes. SSD on MB port 1. WinXP HD on MB port 2. Data HD on MB port 3. Avoid the Marvel ports until we are finished the project.

Understood.

Brian wrote on Apr 5th, 2014 at 10:44pm:
I'll leave other comments until the AHCI situation is resolved

Working on that later this morning.  I'll get back after I have results.

Brian wrote on Apr 5th, 2014 at 10:47pm:
Create a BIBM CD

Have successfully done this.

Have read thru the rest of the outline--couple questions:

Copy the WinXP partition on Drive 1 to unallocated free space on Drive 0 (the SSD)

That will create a copy of the same size on the SSD as from the HDD--approx. 97 GB--correct?  Can this be copied using a smaller size?  Or, after copy, can it be shrunk to approx. 50 GB--don't really need 97 GB?

Set up a Boot Edit for Win7 and install Win7 to a partition on the SSD.

During all the *Boot Edit* steps, the added OSs are all hdden--correct?  It's not until one runs the program from a re-boot and you select a boot menu item that it is made *active*--correct?  And, when re-booting, selecting a different OS will hide the current active and make the new selected OS active--correct?

Does one select and set a *default* OS to boot?  Does BIBM retain that last selected OS as default until something else is selected?  If a *default* is selected, does it revert back to that selection on each boot--I assume so?

Brian wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 4:18pm:
If you have no success the following should work. It always has worked for me. I'll post the following now as time is running short for me too. I leave for Cape York next Sunday. Fishing for a week.

Impressive outline of using TBOS!  If I get stuck along the way, I understand you're going fishing and I'll have to wait for your return--hopefully that won't be a problem.

Thanks for your detailed outlines and help up to this point.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #19 - Apr 8th, 2014 at 3:15pm

@
NightOwl

NightOwl wrote on Apr 8th, 2014 at 12:22pm:
That will create a copy of the same size on the SSD as from the HDD--approx. 97 GB--correct?Can this be copied using a smaller size?Or, after copy, can it be shrunk to approx. 50 GB--don't really need 97 GB?

I was going to suggest that. Yes, the copy will create the same sized WinXP partition on your SSD. As your BIBM Settings, Global Geometry and Alignment will have "Align on 2048 Sectors" selected, the partition on the SSD will be 2048 Sectors aligned. Actually, confirm there is a tick in "Align on 2048 Sectors" before creating the Copy.

In Partition Work, Drive 0, click View MBR. The LBA for the WinXP partition (start sector) should be a multiple of 2048. Don't take any notice of the BIBM LBA.

To Resize, select the partition in Partition Work, click Resize, OK for the error check, type in a New Size, OK, Continue, Close the Completed box.

During all the *Boot Edit* steps, the added OSs are all hdden--correct?It's not until one runs the program from a re-boot and you select a boot menu item that it is made *active*--correct?And, when re-booting, selecting a different OS will hide the current active and make the new selected OS active--correct?

That's correct. When you boot an OS from "Resume" (Boot Menu) the OS partition is made Active and the partition tables you see in "MBR Details" of Boot Edit are loaded.

Does one select and set a *default* OS to boot?Does BIBM retain that last selected OS as default until something else is selected?If a *default* is selected, does it revert back to that selection on each boot--I assume so?

In BIBM Settings you can use a Timeout. Let's say you choose 3 seconds. At the 3 second mark the Default Boot Item will be booted. If you choose a Timeout of 0 (zero) then no OS will be booted automatically. The Timeout is 0 when BIBM is first installed.

Hopefully the weather in Weipa will be OK on Sunday. This is my concern...

http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ65002.shtml

Edit... What size is the SSD?
I suggested 50000 MiB for the Win7 partition but use whatever size you like.

IP Logged

Dan Goodell
Special Guest

N California

Reply #20 - Apr 9th, 2014 at 3:21am

Brian wrote on 04/05/14 at 8:47pm:
Copy the WinXP partition on Drive 1 to unallocated free space on Drive 0 (the SSD)

That will create a copy of the same size on the SSD as from the HDD--approx. 97 GB--correct?Can this be copied using a smaller size?Or, after copy, can it be shrunk to approx. 50 GB--don't really need 97 GB?

As I mentioned in Reply #2, you might want to give that some forethought.  Do you plan to keep using XP for the long haul?  You may eventually decide XP is not worth keeping around for much longer.  If you decide to replace it with a different OS, will the partition size be adequate for the replacement OS?

Of course, you can always resize partitions later with BIBM, but it could make things easier in the long run if you plan ahead.

You may well decide that 50GB is sufficient for Win8 or Win9 or a duplicate Win7, so I'm not saying don't shrink it.  I'm just suggesting you do so with some forethought to future needs.

Brian wrote on Apr 6th, 2014 at 4:18pm:
I leave for Cape York next Sunday. Fishing for a week.

BTW, Here was my daughter's adventure to that part of the world:  Failed Cape Melville

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #21 - Apr 19th, 2014 at 12:52am

@
NightOwl

How is the project progressing?

IP Logged

NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Reply #22 - Apr 22nd, 2014 at 3:21pm

@
Brian

Were you able to go on your fishing trip?  Hope the waters were not too rough!

Quote:
How is the project progressing?

Well, ... not well....if you have not noticed, I'm dragging my feet quite a bit!  I am using every *excuse* not to proceed--I'm lacking confidence in making all these changes, and I don't want to screw something up that I can not recover from!

I did successfully enable the AHCI controller setting for WinXP!  But, it has had some side effects:

The motherboard BIOS loads a whole new controller software (Intel AHCI) which slows down the POST process by 15-20 second while it loads, and then detects the attached HDDs and optical drives. 

The new controller software is not compatible with the old DOS SATA driver that allows access to the SATA optical drives in IDE move--i.e. the old DOS driver will not find the SATA optical drives--so a drive letter is not assigned.  I have to load Ghost from a floppy disk or from a FAT 16 or FAT32 partition on the HDD.  Luckily I am able to work around that, but that may be why others said Ghost and AHCI settings were not compatible.  How do you load Ghost when you have tested it--using floppies, or are you placing Ghost in the hidden boot sector of a bootable optical disc?  My boot disc works fine--the AHCI controller finds the hidden boot sector without any problem, just can not access any data on the optical disc after booting.

Ghost is 1/3 slower in the AHCI mode--both in creation and image verification--not the best result for using DOS Ghost!  Can't say I have noticed any change in performance while in Windows.

I tested, and WinXP has no problem if I now switch back and forth between IDE mode and AHCI mode--I have left it in AHCI mode for this last week to see if there are any problems--so far none I can detect.

Hmmm...I hope switching the AHCI mode for using a SSD is all worth it!!!  With that hit on speed for DOS Ghost, I probably will need to create and try the Image for Linux program to see if that works better with the AHCI controller.

As for the BIBM disc.  I apparently chose the wrong display setting when I created it--256 colors instead of 64k colors.  When I booted, I could hardly see the print in the various boxes!  I was able to manually change the display setting, and that helped--but, if I switch to another part of the program, the display reverted back to the 256 colors and couldn't see things again.  I re-made the disc and that problem is gone now.

Apparently, the *mouse support* only exists if you have a PS/1 serial based mouse, and not a USB mouse.  My system only comes with a PS/1 port for the keyboard.  The BIOS offers the ability to use a USB keyboard with *legacy support*--but, nothing about using a USB mouse!  There is a header on this motherboard that allows for a serial port--have to install a plug-in adapter on the backside where other add-on cards would be mounted, with the serial port on it, and run the port ribbon to the header.  I purchased the port, and I just happen to have a very old serial mouse in my spare parts box, and am now able to have mouse support--which is much nicer than the tab and arrow and space keys!

Anyway--this last week my work schedule changed and I didn't have as much free time--so that's been my *excuse of the week* to avoid proceeding--didn't want to start something I might not be able to finish!

With all these programs being *new to me* in terms of using them--as I mentioned above I'm struggling with a sense of confidence--and that applies to once I get Win7 installed as well--all the installing of programs that I have previously used in WinXP (if it's possible), and having to adjust to new programs because WinXP versions will not work on Win7.  And, then there's all the Win7 settings that have to be found and learned how to set and use--just not happily looking forward to the challenge and process.

So, going to do a backup this afternoon, and then see if I can work my way through the setup outline you've given me above--again thanks for that--hopefully I'll be giving you a positive report later.

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #23 - Apr 22nd, 2014 at 4:56pm

@
NightOwl

NightOwl wrote on Apr 22nd, 2014 at 3:21pm:
Were you able to go on your fishing trip?Hope the waters were not too rough!

The cyclone completely missed Weipa. Here I am in sunscreen mode with a nice thread-fin salmon.

pic-2-2-4_bjka.jpg (168 KB | 734 )
pic-2-2-4_bjka.jpg

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #24 - Apr 22nd, 2014 at 9:56pm

@
NightOwl

How do you load Ghost when you have tested it--using floppies, or are you placing Ghost in the hidden boot sector of a bootable optical disc? 

I use Ghost 2003 on a USB flash drive or the HD. I don't use it on a CD anymore.

I did successfully enable the AHCI controller setting for WinXP!

Which method did you use?

Apparently, the *mouse support* only exists if you have a PS/1 serial based mouse, and not a USB mouse.

I use a USB mouse and I've only seen one computer where a USB mouse didn't work with BIBM. Strangely, when I upgraded the HD the USB mouse started working.

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/article.php?id=514

I'm struggling with a sense of confidence--

No need to worry. Any mistakes can be rectified with an image restore.

With that hit on speed for DOS Ghost, I probably will need to create and try the Image for Linux program to see if that works better with the AHCI controller. 

I think you will be very impressed with IFL. In my computers it is slightly faster than IFW and 30% faster than IFD.

You haven't told us the SSD size.

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #25 - Apr 22nd, 2014 at 10:04pm

Making an IFL boot disk... (I prefer a UFD as it boots faster)

double click makedisk.exe, next
Custom Settings, next
dot in I accept the agreement, next
tick in Align Partitions on 2048 sectors
ignore Miscellaneous, next
ignore Additional ifl.ini Options, next
Product Key (it's a short one compared to IFW), next
Normal Boot, next
Normal Boot, next
BIBM Licensed Name, Product Key
Ignore the BIBM page if you don't have BIBM
select your CD burner drive letter (you can use a CD-RW or a CD-R disc). Or USB flash drive. Or ISO File.
If using a UFD I choose
USB Layout... Partition - FAT/FAT32 partition (Int13h Extensions)
Geometry Calculation Method... Use Device
Finish

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #26 - Apr 22nd, 2014 at 10:12pm

You can use the same UFD for IFD, IFL, BIBM, TBWinRE, TBOS, etc.

I create an "Entire Drive" image of the UFD after makedisk has created the boot UFD. I use IFW for this (image and restore) and simply restore the image to the UFD when I want to use a particular app.

You can restore the partition part of this image to the HD and run the app from the HD. It boots from the BIBM Boot Menu.

IP Logged

NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Reply #27 - Apr 23rd, 2014 at 11:25pm

@
Brian

Last two posts--interesting, but getting ahead of where I'm at for the moment--we'll have to come back here, or start other thread(s)--but, for now--I'm stuck!

I installed BIBM on the SSD without problems--had to spend some time hooking the drives to different SATA ports to determine which was Port 0, 1, 2, etc., but got that figured out (no documentation in the owner's manual!)  Masters on each channel come first, then one starts counting the Slaves to get the correct sequence.

Brian wrote on Apr 22nd, 2014 at 9:56pm:
You haven't told us the SSD size. 

I was going to mention that last post, but forgot--I finally decided on a Samsung 840 Pro, 256 GB.  It was the 5 year warranty, and the preponderance of above average praise that convinced me.

Brian wrote on Apr 22nd, 2014 at 9:56pm:
I use a USB mouse and I've only seen one computer where a USB mouse didn't work with BIBM. Strangely, when I upgraded the HD the USB mouse started working.

After the BIBM install on the SSD, still no USB mouse support--but the serial mouse works just fine.

So, I was able to configure BIBM to successfully boot the WinXP_HD using the Boot Menu.  (One detail that was missing--the two other OS boot partitions on the HDD that are (were?) technically Hidden before using BIBM--where not Hidden when I first booted to the HDD through the Boot Menu--so they showed up and were assigned drive letters.  Didn't cause a problem--just didn't expect it.  I went back and Hide them in the Boot Edit section for that Menu item.) 

But, after doing the copy of WinXP from the HDD to the SSD, and going through the Boot Edit to set up the menu for the WinXP_SSD copy, I'm getting the following:

Quote:
Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt: 

<Windows root>\system32\hal.dll.

Please re-install a copy of the above file.

Now, the last time I saw that message, it was because the boot partition I was trying to boot from was not set *Active*.  But, I checked in PartitoinWorks--the MBR said it's *Active*, and the BootIt EMBRM has no status.  And the WinXP_SSD is in slot #0 at the top, and the BootIt EMBRM is in the second slot #1 below.

The only difference I see in this second Boot Edit is not checking the *Swap* box, and moving the WinXP_SSD to slot 0.  Is the BootIt EMBRM supposed to be *Hidden*?

I deleted the menu item, deleted the partition, and then re-copied it and re-did the Boot Menu setup per your outline with the same result.

Hope this sounds like something you've come across before--I don't know what to do next as far as this problem is concerned.

Thankfully, the Boot Menu still is letting me boot to the WinXP on the HDD!

Maybe, I'll just attempt to create the Win7 partition on the SSD and see if I can get that to work properly.

Of course, suggestions--especially good ones--are welcomed!

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #28 - Apr 23rd, 2014 at 11:59pm

@
NightOwl

NightOwl wrote on Apr 23rd, 2014 at 11:25pm:
Windows could not start because the following file is missing or corrupt:

<Windows root>\system32\hal.dll.

Please re-install a copy of the above file. 

That is usually a boot.ini error. Is WinXP_HD in Slot #0 of its MBR Details? Or Slot #1? If it is Slot #1 then WinXP_SSD should be in Slot #1 also. The partition number in boot.ini should match the relative primary partition number. So WinXP in Slot #0 would have partition(1) in boot.ini. WinXP in Slot #1 would have partition(2) in boot.ini if another primary partition was in Slot #0.

In Partition Work select WinXP_SSD and click Edit File. Double click boot.ini and look at the partition number. Is it 1 or 2?

To fix the issue you can either move WinXP_SSD to the relevant slot in MBR Details or you can edit the partition number in boot.ini.

Post your boot.ini if you have trouble.

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/article.php?id=159

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/article.php?id=234

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/article.php?id=130

Quote:
Is the BootIt EMBRM supposed to be *Hidden*?

It makes no difference. Windows can't see the data anyway.

IP Logged

NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Reply #29 - Apr 27th, 2014 at 12:08am

@
Brian

Brian wrote on Apr 23rd, 2014 at 11:59pm:
That is usually a boot.ini error. Is WinXP_HD in Slot #0 of its MBR Details? Or Slot #1? If it is Slot #1 then WinXP_SSD should be in Slot #1 also.

WinXP_HD was in slot 1 of the original HDD, not 0--so that's why the error when I put it in slot 0 on the SSD!  I actually stumbled on the *solution* shortly after my last post, and before I read your reply.  But, it wasn't until I read your reply that the reasoning became clear!  Oh, boy--I had forgot all about that issue--I've not dealt with in a long time!  Just followed your outline *blindly*--didn't *think* it through!

So, as usual, life in other areas have been getting in the way, so I have not proceeded beyond getting WinXP onto the SSD drive (and testing to make sure everything seems to be doing fine--boy, is the SSD much faster in loading programs--boot up time is only marginally faster) , and the next couple days will not allow me much spare time as well.

But, I have been looking at what's ahead and started looking at Image for Linux.  The user guide, similar to the BIBM guide, is intimidating--again lots of options to choose from, and it's clear as mud which ones are critical and which can be ignored (at least for now)!

Some general imaging questions:

1.  Should the boot file for Win7 be generalized with the BCDEDIT before using with either Ghost or Image for Linux.  Or, is that not an issue with the Image for Linux program.  I thought I saw somewhere that TeraByte recommended using a generalized BCD as well.  I looked at the BCD Editor guide that's on one of the Webpages regarding using the BCD Editor ( http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/article.php?id=318  )--and I could not quite understand the sequence of steps that they outlined, and how they ended up getting the final outcome that has been discussed for using the built-in Windows BCDEDIT, or if it even ends up with the same result:

BCDEDIT /set {bootmgr} device boot
BCDEDIT /set {default} device boot
BCDEDIT /set {default} osdevice boot

Any thoughts?

2.  If I use Ghost, I guess it won't be a problem restoring a partition--the issue of boot failure only occurs if doing a whole drive restore where Ghost zeros the Disk ID--does that sound correct?  (And if a whole drive restore was used on a non-generalize Ghost image, the Win7 installation disc can do a quick repair if needed if I remember correctly--yes? 

If BIBM is the boot loader--does that in any way interfere with the Repair function on the Win7 installation disc?)

3.  Image for Linux--if a whole drive image is created, can that be used to restore individual partitions separately--or do you have to restore the whole image?  I couldn't find a satisfactory answer reading the user guide.

4.  When building the Image for Linux boot disc (or USB drive), you did not include the timezone information like on the BIBM disc--is that because the Image for Linux is loading an OS, and it will capture that from the BIOS--so doesn't need to be told the timezone?

I have some other *stuff* to share that I have recently come across, but it will have to wait for a later post.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print