Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
More screenshots leak of Lollipop and Sense 6.0 running on HTC One M (Read 5,853 times)
Dec 21st, 2014 at 7:14pm  

jines loinese   Offline
N00b
I Love Radified!

Back in November, we saw a handful of screenshots from an HTC One M8 leak, showing what was believed to be Android 5.0 Lollipop and HTC Sense 6.0 running on the device. This weekend, notorious HTC leaker LlabTooFeR has revealed even more images of the Android 5.0 + Sense 6.0 combination.

Overall, the interface is not too different from what HTC users have come to expect on their Sense-powered devices. There are, of course, a plethora of new animations and effects from Lollipop. Sense 6.0 incorporates the new multitasking interface from Lollipop, as well as access to lock screen notifications. The new quick settings are also there, as is the ability to search within the Settings app. As you can tell, though, the biggest changes for HTC One M8 users appear to come in terms of new features, rather than interface changes.

The screenshots also reveal a new “easy mode” that appears to simplify things for the less-technologically advanced users. Easy mode simply offers a grid of icons for the most commonly used features on the device, including contacts, camera, phone, gallery, messages, and internet. The icons are all large and easily recognizable, making the interface easy to navigate and understand.

HTC has announced previously that it hopes to roll-out Android 5.0 Lollipop to the HTC One M8 within 90 days of when it officially received the code from Google. This puts the update as rolling out in February of 2015 at the latest.

IP Logged

Reply #1 - Dec 21st, 2014 at 7:22pm  

jines loinese   Offline
N00b
I Love Radified!

Less HTC phones are sold this year, more less accessories would be sold by Louis Vuitton iPhone 6 Plus Case team.

IP Logged

Reply #2 - Feb 22nd, 2015 at 4:45am  

tompbgo   Offline
N00b
I Love Radified!

HTC one is amazing.

IP Logged

Reply #3 - Feb 22nd, 2015 at 4:45am  

tompbgo   Offline
N00b
I Love Radified!

HTC one is good enough, but still isn't compared to the powerful iphone 6 hoes

IP Logged

Reply #4 - Jun 1st, 2015 at 2:32am  

tompbgo   Offline
N00b
I Love Radified!

Nice HTC One M8, really powerful, i  think it  is as strong as ever Apple, better than Samsung s5, special and wonderful!

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print