- Which four shooting modes support the RAW file format? (answers below)
- How many seconds of video can be shot at 320x240 resolution?
- 3. How many different JPEG compression settings does the camera
support and what is the default?
- 4. About how many megabytes does an image consume when shot at maximum
resolution with Superfine compression?
- 5. What is the maximum number of image/shots that can be stitched
- 6. Describe how a histogram looks for an image with balanced
- 7. What is the Parallax Phenomenon, and when is it most noticeable?
- 8. What is the longest length of video possible, and
what is is resolution?
- What are the four color effects and what do they do?
- What instructions should you give to people when shooting them with
the Night Scene mode?
- Why is a tripod a good idea when shooting in Landscape mode?
- How many photos does the manual claim can be taken with a fully
charged battery using the LCD?
- What is the maximum distance of the remote control?
- How many RAW images can a 256MB CF card hold?
- Can you take another picture while the previous image is being displayed
on the LCD?
- How do you stop displaying an image after pressing the Set
- What does a flashing-yellow indicator represent?
- When shooting, what does a solid orange light mean?
- What does the Diopter Adjustment lever do?
- In display mode, how do you know if any portions of the image are
- How many different ISO settings are there, and what is the camera's
default ISO setting?
- Name four ways to help minimize red-eye.
- The viewfinder sees what percentage of the field of vision?
- What happens to the background in Portrait mode?
- When would you use Pan Focus mode
- Bonus question #1: What is the default setting for digital zoom?
- Bonus question #2: What is the fastest shutter speed for flash synchronization?
- Program AE, Shutter priority, Aperture priority, Manual
- 3 JPEG compression settings, Default = Fine
- peaks in the middle, drops at the ends
- a difference between the actual image and what you see in the viewfinder;
most noticeable when the subject is close to the lens
- 2 minutes, at 160x120
- Vivid (emphasizes contrast & saturation), Neutral (tones down
color & saturation), Sepia, and black & white.
- Don't move for a few seconds when the picture is taken
- Because a slow shutter speed is often selected in Landscape mode
- 5 meters, or 16 feet
- Press the shutter button halfway
- Trouble focusing
- Ready to shoot, flash will fire
- It adjusts the viewfinder to adapt to your vision so that subjects
appear in crisp focus
- Overexposed areas flash in detailed display mode
- 5 settings; default: 50
- 1. Have subject look directly at the red-eye reduction lamp; 2.
Set lens to wide-angle; 3. Increase indoor lighting; 4. Move closer
to the subject
- The background appears faded
- When you don't want to wait for the camera to focus.
- Bonus #1: default: off
- Bonus #2: 1/250 sec
For more info, here's
a Google search pre-configured for the query: canon powershot digital camera