Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
GSS 2.5 and Imaging 64 bit OS's (Read 18613 times)
Pablo the Great
Dude

I Love Radified!

Re: GSS 2.5 and Imaging 64 bit OS's
Reply #15 - Sep 14th, 2008 at 3:45am

Nigel,

Is there any chance we can get Eugene to come in on the Radified forums, it would be great for us die hard users.

Thanks,

Pablo the Great.

IP Logged

Nigel Bree
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Sep 14th, 2008 at 4:20pm

There's basically no chance - participating on third-party forums without management approval is one of many things forbidden by corporate policy. I'm here anyway for my own reasons (which my manager is aware of) but that's a one-off. And in any case, given how overworked we all are that even the official forums are something we do after hours unpaid, the official forums are more than we can keep up with as it is.

The advantage of posting your feedback on the official forums is that it gets seen by a lot of people, including our management. When we're trying to make a case to management that we need to make a design change, it helps to point at real customer feedback - the official forums are the place they want to see that.

For Ghost 2003 (i.e., consumer stuff), this is a better place to post. For the corporate product, you really should go to the official forums.

IP Logged

TheShadow
Kahuna

Old Ghost user!

Florida, USA

Reply #17 - Sep 19th, 2008 at 9:05am

Nigel,

I may or may not ever post to an "Official" forum, but I'd sure like to read one if I knew where to find it.

Any help, like with a URL, would be greatly appreciated.

As a Ghost user of 11 years, I like to keep up with what's happening to it.

Cheers Mate!
The Shadow  Cool

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print