Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Need to download .793 update ghost 2003 (Read 16565 times)
Tator
Technoluster

I Love Radified!

Re: Need to download .793 update ghost 2003
Reply #15 - Feb 11th, 2010 at 12:52pm

NightOwl, I tried earlier to thank Erik and mark my question "Solved" using Mozilla Seamonkey browser, but it didn't ask "Are you sure you want to mark question as solved" and it wasn't marked as "Solved."  Just a few minutes ago I tried again using IE7 and was successful.  Apparently IE is needed for certain functions on that site.

I find it interesting the problem has happened before and glad it was able to be fixed again.  I wonder if their support might be under staffed and over worked resulting in these kinds of errors where files are removed that shouldn't be.

IP Logged

NightOwl
Radministrator

"I tought I saw a puddy
tat..."

Olympia, WA--Puget Sound--USA

Re: Need to download .793 update ghost 2003
Reply #16 - Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:02am

@
Tator

Quote:
I wonder if their support might be under staffed and over worked resulting in these kinds of errors where files are removed that shouldn't be.

Well, that's what I was attempting to question here:

Quote:
But, you have to wonder why they keep messin' around with their Archive Server?!!!

They're old *Archived* files--why is the Symantec staff doing anything to those other than copying them to a new location, if need be, for ongoing future use--shouldn't be *removing them* by mistake or otherwise!!!!

Oh, well---nit pickin'  Wink !

____________________________________________________________________________________________

No question is stupid ... but, possibly the answers are Wink !

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print