Welcome, Guest. Please Login

HomeHelpSearchLogin FAQ Radified Ghost.Classic Ghost.New Bootable CD Blog  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Send Topic Print
reliable backup software for Windows 7 - Ghost 10 ?? (Read 204426 times)
henriette
Technoluster

I Love Radified!

Heidelberg Germany

Re: reliable backup software for Windows 7 - Ghost 10 ??
Reply #45 - Aug 3rd, 2012 at 8:28am

@
Brian
wrote Reply #41 - Yesterday at 22:34:12

Quote:
Your times to image to an internal and an external HD with IFL are the same. Excellent.

Yeah, aren't they  Wink > all the credit is due to you  Smiley

Quote:
The text on the IFL gui screen is small. When you have some spare time try the IFL cui version. The text is large but you can't use a mouse and you have to use the keyboard TAB in a few places.

I'd rather have my mouse :=)

---> will train my eyes  Grin

Quote:
But I don't understand why you don't have a number after MBR.

Maybe there is a number - just can't remember ...
Will let you know.

Quote:
I'm delighted IFL suits your needs.

I LOVE IF
L
- not willing to use IF
D
, anymore. > My poor old printer ,,,, 159 pages manual IFD  - hope I can use it also for IFL, if I'd ever need it after your excellent instructions  Kiss

Quote:
automating IFL and getting it to boot with a menu of which partitions to backup or restore. If you are interested in the future (not now) let me know.

I will if I feel that it's nessecary. My future questions may show.

Ya know: I'm just happy as IFD runs now - it's a *cutie* :=)))))

Quote:
There are good tutorials related to IFD and IFL on this page.

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/howto/index.htm

Thanks for the link, most helpful!

Quote:
Quote:
But - the images (all of them) were backed up to the destination partition, not to the selected folder.
> I had to drag & drop the backups in(to?) the folders.

Same 'procedure' on internal and external drives.

You made a mistake. The images will go to the folder that is chosen. After selecting the Folder, double click it. Don't click Next until after the double click.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
So that's it, thank you so much, Brian   
Ayayayay ... the *hounting me at nights* question IS BEING SOLVED   Smiley

Brian

wrote Reply #42 - Yesterday at 23:59:22

Quote:
I can suggest some possible "improvements". I'll do this gradually. One suggestion at a time so you can decide if it suits you.

Hehe, very kind of you, little by little is best for me.

Quote:
Instead of using Standard Compression, use
Enhanced Speed - A

This is what a lot of us use. Imaging is much faster but at the expense of a slightly larger backup image size.

I will try all of your new instructions above as soon as I've accomplished other 'duties' - such as *household* - for a change, lol.  Smiley < No, I'm having my shower every day > it's basement, vaccuuming, laundry &&&.
And after weeks of working on my PC - 12-14hrs per day - I'm looking forward to listen to music for awhile & relax.

Thank you very much for the instructions:
*To restore a single partition image to the original HD using IFL gui.*
and *Restoring from an IFL image written to a DVD*

Those are most valuable to me, as you know.

There is a very handy feature in Ghost > *Ghost Explorer*.
You can open any older image and e.g extract files & add it to your present O/S.
Also: if you wonder "was that version/file/whatever already on my last image ?" >>> just open the last image & look.

I wouldn't think there's any way to have such a feature in IFL.  Huh

henriette

The problem's not the computer - the problem sits right in front of it ...

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #46 - Aug 3rd, 2012 at 3:04pm

@
henriette

henriette wrote on Aug 3rd, 2012 at 8:28am:
Also: if you wonder "was that version/file/whatever already on my last image ?" >>> just open the last image & look

This can be done in IFL by using mnt and TBIView. But let's leave that to later because there is an easier way. Download and install TBIView™ with TBIMount™ from...

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/downloads-image-for-windows.htm

It's a free download and it lets you explore .tbi images and extract files.

Regarding the manuals. I've never printed any of them as I'm happy just viewing the PDF on the monitor. IFD/IFL are updated every few months and there is a new manual. The changes are usually minor. Such as someone has requested a feature which you will never use. But often there are really useful changes such as Enhanced Speed A. This has cut my imaging time in half.

When you have some spare time read about Differential images. They record what has changed since the last Full backup. For example, my full backup is 6 GB. I can create a differential backup image a month later which might only be 50 MB. (depends on what you have installed over the month of course) Not only are they a space saver on your HD but they are created in a third of the time of a full backup image.

IP Logged

henriette
Technoluster

I Love Radified!

Heidelberg Germany

Reply #47 - Aug 4th, 2012 at 7:11am

@
Brian

Quote:
Download and install TBIView™ with TBIMount™... it lets you explore .tbi images and extract files.

What an amazing software --- I'm *sockless* again  Grin

Downloaded & installed it, works fine.
> *TBIView* > *Driver Setup* < anything to set up ?

Differential images/backups:
(is there a difference between 'image' and 'backup') ?

Now, that's great, and I'd like to try it as soon as possible + will create differential backups, depending on what I've installed/uninstalled over the month.

Since I've just installed *TBIView + TBIMount* = something new on my C: = XP partition.

I read the "ifl_en_manual" page 41-45:

*single pass* or *multi pass* ? - no idea, cause for the last image 1 DVD was (just) sufficient. Don't know when I'll need 2 DVDs. Won't be long, though.

The manual is very confusing, saying "IF you chose ... bla bla" > at some points referring to pages xxx ... and I still don't know what to select.

The folder(s)/names:

For a differential backup - could I enter the name of a newly installed software/whatever - like "*TBIView_TBIMount.tbi* (to know what has been °added°) or would I HAVE to use the given *backup .... date* < not being able to tell (by its name)  what's new ?

What about the destination folder - will the differential image be added to the °original° drive image (XP), which I had named *Z-FP268.tbi* {= FlashPlayer 11.3.300.268} ?

... Or will I have to create separate folders for each differential image ???

Oh, Brian, a lot of questions  Embarrassed

You really must be tired to write instructions ... just (hopefully) this will be the last ... at least till you provide me with new °material°  Cheesy

Well, that's what you get being a
semigod
, who knows all the answers ,,,,,

henriette   Smiley

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #48 - Aug 4th, 2012 at 3:13pm

@
henriette

henriette wrote on Aug 4th, 2012 at 7:11am:
> *TBIView* > *Driver Setup* < anything to set up ?

No, the Drivers are already installed. If you right click your .tbi and click Mount as Drive Letter the image will be mounted as Drive Z: which is slightly different than opening the image in TBIView. I use both methods. When you are finished using the Z: drive you can unmount it. (don't have the Z: drive open when you right click to Unmount. A restart unmounts it too)

(is there a difference between 'image' and 'backup') ?

No, they are the same. I try to use the term Backup Image but sometimes forget either word.

*single pass* or *multi pass* 

I use *multi pass* although it probably doesn't matter which one you choose.

OK. Differential. From ver 2.71 onwards differential creation became faster. 3 to 4 times faster because of the creation of a Hash file. You get this file when you create a full backup image by ticking this Option, "Speed up Changes Only Backup". The Hash file is created in the same folder as the full image backup and you should create your Differential images in the same folder. All of the above in the same folder.

"Speed up Changes Only Backup" doesn't make creation of the Full backup image any faster. It's only the subsequent creation of the Differential image that will be faster.

To create a Differential backup image from an Entire Drive Image with IFL gui and write it to a USB external HD...

Backup
Changes Only
Multi Pass
File (Direct)
Linux
ATA ..... (sdc) (or sdb) This should be your external HD (or internal if that is where the image is stored)
select partition on USB
select folder on USB
select the full backup image
File (Direct)
Linux
ATA ..... (sdc) (or sdb) This should be your external HD (or internal if that is where the image is stored)
select partition on USB
select folder on USB
make sure you can see the full backup image (to confirm you are in the correct folder)
give the Differential backup image a name (your choice)
leave the ticks in Omit Page File Data, Omit Hibernation Data and Log Results to File
put a tick in Validate Byte-for-Byte
Compression Enhanced Speed - A
File Size Max
Start

To create a Differential backup image from a Partition Image with IFL gui and write it to a USB external HD...

Backup
Changes Only
Multi Pass
File (Direct)
Linux
select partition on USB
select folder on USB
select the full backup image
File (Direct)
Linux
select partition on USB
select folder on USB
make sure you can see the full backup image (to confirm you are in the correct folder)
give the Differential backup image a name (your choice)
leave the ticks in Omit Page File Data, Omit Hibernation Data and Log Results to File
File Size Max
Start

You can create as many differential images as you like in the same folder. Naturally each will need a different name. Once the differentials start to get larger than say 10 or 20% of the Full image size I suggest starting the sequence again with a Full image. But when to start again is up to you. Before you start Differentials I'd create another Full image (in a new folder) with these extra options..

Speed up Changes Only Backup

You are progressing nicely.

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #49 - Aug 4th, 2012 at 3:36pm

To restore a Differential backup image (of an Entire Drive) with IFL gui ...

Restore
Normal
File (Direct)
Linux
select your USB HD. It will be last in the list. (or internal HD if that's where the image is stored)
select the partition
select the folder containing the image
select the differential image
Multi Pass
tick Entire Drive (or if you only want to restore one partition, tick that partition)
Linux
ATA ... (sda)
Yes to over-write
leave the tick in Log Results to File
put a tick in Validate
First Track Sectors AUTO
Start

To restore a Differential backup image (of a Partition) with IFL gui ...

Restore
Normal
File (Direct)
Linux
select your USB HD. It will be last in the list. (or internal HD if that's where the image is stored)
select the partition
select the folder containing the image
select the differential image
Multi Pass
tick Partial (both will be ticked)
Linux
ATA ... (sda)
select the partition to restore into
Yes to over-write
leave the tick in Log Results to File
put a tick in Validate
Start

Note, in the above you don't have to select the Full image as it is in the same folder as the Differential image. IFL knows it is there and will use it.

I'm interested in hearing about your image creation times and the sizes of the backup images (.tbi).

A major point. Differentials reflect changed sectors, not just changed files. So don't do any defragmentaion after you have created a Full image backup as it will make the differentials huge. You can defrag just before creating a Full image backup if you desire.

IP Logged

henriette
Technoluster

I Love Radified!

Heidelberg Germany

Reply #50 - Aug 6th, 2012 at 9:41am

@
Brian

I'm afraid things have to wait for a few days > "Duck got stuck" [see attachment = my DONALD = PC]  Grin

... insofar:
One of my external drives - supposed to become my 'main' external drive for Backup images only - has died after 2 years. > Western Digital Smiley

I had been busy over the weekend copying data from the above mentioned drive to a brandnew external drive. Including all Backup images < latter also copied to internal drive!
(So far the drive was still 'alive').

Then I re-partitioned etc., had a "nice" 2nd partition for Backup images only [1.26TB]  Cool < ... I thought.

This a.m. {thank goodness for the 'brainflash'!} I ran a DFT - quick test before I was going to copy data to the drive.  Wink ...
Test failed!!

Phoned WD support. WD will most certainly be accommodating and send a replacement  Smiley

Since that will take awhile (weeks/months) ... I just ordered a 2TB usb 2.0 external WD. For Backup images only !

AH! A very important question:
Should I ever defragment a drive/partition which holds backup images ???

I'm asking because I've defragmented the Image partition of my internal drive this morning. Took 'forever', and as a result > the FRAGmentation is now 2.2%! ---> vs.: when I just analyzed the partition before it was 0%!!!

So I will - for safety reasons - delete all backup images on that partition and copy the backup images back from External drive, again, to internal partition (the one that I defragmented).

I'd even format the partition  - using *disc management* before copying.

That copying procedure will take till late night again ... well, I'd better start right after this.

OOOOOOOOOH! Here is your answer:
Quote:
A major point. Differentials reflect changed sectors, not just changed files. So don't do any defragmention after you have created a Full image backup as it will make the differentials huge. You can defrag just before creating a Full image backup if you desire.

BUT: What does it mean for defragmenting backup images in general (as I asked above) ??? ... where to 'draw the line' ... NO defragment at all will be safer ???

{sorry, dog-tired}

Brian
wrote Reply #48 - 04.08.12 at 22:13:38

differential images :

Quote:
Before you start Differentials I'd create another Full image (in a new folder) with these extra options..

Speed up Changes Only Backup

Okay, will do so.

Quote:
You are progressing nicely.

Just you wait, my master  Kiss

Usually Amazon delivers within 2 days > new 2TB external :=)))

Brian
wrote Reply #49 - 04.08.12 at 22:36:37

Restore a Differential backup image (of a Partition) with IFL gui:

Quote:
in the above you don't have to select the Full image as it is in the same folder as the Differential image. IFL knows it is there and will use it.

Have to read your brilliant instructions, then I'll probably get it --- will go to bed early tonight  Wink

Quote:
I'm interested in hearing about your image creation times and the sizes of the backup images (.tbi).

Certainly, I will report.

Thanks, Brian, for the instructions.
As always I copy the instructions to notepad > format in big letters & print :=)

henriette  Smiley

Donald_Duck03.gif (3 KB | 589 )
Donald_Duck03.gif

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #51 - Aug 6th, 2012 at 3:34pm

@
henriette

Regarding defragging. I was referring to the WinXP partition as I'm sure you understood. A defrag of WinXP every few months is sufficient. I never defrag the Backup partition at all. It is very time consuming if you do, there is a risk of damaging the backups and the backups don't restore any faster.

For what it's worth I only have a single partition on my 2 TB backup HD. I segregate data and images in folders.

Sorry to hear about your HDs. Your new 2 TB HD will undoubtedly be a 4k Advanced Format HD and the partition should be 2048 sector aligned for optimum performance. I'll get back to you with the best way to confirm the alignment. Don't put any data on the HD until you know the alignment is correct.

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #52 - Aug 6th, 2012 at 4:25pm

@
henriette

I'll get you to make a BootIt BM CD so we can sort out the partition or partitions on the 2 TB HD. It will probably arrive already partitioned as it's designed for USB usage.

Download BootIt BM. There is a 30 day trial usage. Unzip the file and make a boot CD.

double click makedisk.exe, next
dot in BootIt Bare Metal, next
dot in I accept the agreement, next
don't select Image for DOS (GUI), next
dot in Mouse Support Enabled, next
dot in VESA Video, next
dot in Video Mode 1024*768 - 64K Colors, next
dot in Partition Work (Don't put a dot in Normal), next
don't choose any Device Options, next
tick in Enable USB 1.1 (UHCI), next
tick in Align partitions on 2048 Sectors
ignore Additional bootitbm.ini Options, next
select your CD burner drive letter (you can use a CD-RW or a CD-R disc)
Finish

Boot from the CD with the USB HD connected

your BootIt CD boots to the Work with Partitions window
in the Bus field, choose USB and wait 10 seconds
click View MBR
can you let us know the LBA number (or numbers)
For a partition to be 2048 sector aligned this number must be divisible by 2048. The answer must be an integer. If the alignment isn't correct we can fix it. It's easy to do this if there is no data on the HD.

If you have trouble booting BIBM with the USB HD connected, try connecting the HD after BIBM has loaded.

WinXP Disk Management can't create 2048 sector aligned partitions. These partitions have to be created with other software.

IP Logged

henriette
Technoluster

I Love Radified!

Heidelberg Germany

Reply #53 - Aug 7th, 2012 at 6:43am

@
Brian

wrote Reply #51 - Yesterday at 22:34:25

Quote:
I was referring to the WinXP partition as I'm sure you understood.

Yesssss  Wink

Quote:
never defrag the Backup partition at all. It is very time consuming if you do, there is a risk of damaging the backups

That's exactly what I thought each time I defragmented the Backup image partition!

Quote:
I only have a single partition on my 2 TB backup HD. I segregate data and images in folders.

That's how I do it, too. [
NightOwl
taught me  Kiss].

Quote:
Your new 2 TB HD will undoubtedly be a 4k Advanced Format HD and the partition should be 2048 sector aligned for optimum performance.

Well, I searched WD + google:

Here's the 2TB HD:
http://www.lasystems.be/WesternDigital/WDBAAU0020HBK-EESN/ElementsDesktop2TB/pro...

Specs:
http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/search/1/a_id/3776#

Installation:
http://support.wdc.com/product/install.asp?groupid=304&lang=en

Downloads:
http://support.wdc.com/product/download.asp?wdc_lang=en&fid=wdsfElements_Desktop

According to WD support (had the impression that he wasn't the brightest bulb  Roll Eyes:

1. External HD comes NTFS formatted (knew that).

2. IS a 4k advanced format.

3. On the question "2048 sector aligned" the guy got *stuck* > said something about "2x2048" ... Tongue

4. The guy also said that WD-Tools are for INTERNAL HDs only .

Before I go on, was going to attach a tool *H2testw1.4* (.zip file) you might not know (?) [214kB = too big]. will attach *readme.txt* instead.

Brian
wrote Reply #52 - Yesterday at 23:25:23

Quote:
I'll get you to make a BootIt BM CD so we can sort out the partition or partitions on the 2 TB HD.

Will leave it as 1 single partition.

Quote:
Download BootIt BM. There is a 30 day trial usage.

okay. Isn't there any other tool to do it ?

Asking because I'd have to uninstall after use, and most uninstallers don't do a clean uninstall (leave traces).

Isn't there a tool on UBCD:
http://www.ultimatebootcd.com/

... for example ?

But if you say so, I'll download BootIt BM = BIBM.

Quote:
Unzip the file and make a boot CD.

double click makedisk.exe, next
dot in BootIt Bare Metal, next
dot in I accept the agreement, next
don't select Image for DOS (GUI), next
dot in Mouse Support Enabled, next
dot in VESA Video, next
dot in Video Mode 1024*768 - 64K Colors, next
dot in Partition Work (Don't put a dot in Normal), next
don't choose any Device Options, next
tick in Enable USB 1.1 (UHCI), next
tick in Align partitions on 2048 Sectors
ignore Additional bootitbm.ini Options, next
select your CD burner drive letter (you can use a CD-RW or a CD-R disc)
Finish

Boot from the CD with the USB HD connected

your BootIt CD boots to the Work with Partitions window
in the Bus field, choose USB and wait 10 seconds
click View MBR

Quote:

Huh where will I see the LBA number/s -- right at this point  Huh

... and WHEN exactly to tell you  Huh

Quote:
For a partition to be 2048 sector aligned this number must be divisible by 2048. The answer must be an integer. If the alignment isn't correct we can fix it. It's easy to do this if there is no data on the HD.

If you have trouble booting BIBM with the USB HD connected, try connecting the HD after BIBM has loaded.

Quote:
WinXP Disk Management can't create 2048 sector aligned partitions. These partitions have to be created with other software.

Yes, Sir  Smiley

HD will be delivered tomorrow. Received notice from Amazon.

henriette

readme.txt (6 KB | 722 )

IP Logged

henriette
Technoluster

I Love Radified!

Heidelberg Germany

Reply #54 - Aug 7th, 2012 at 9:30am

@
Brian

Phoned WD support again because I found something about *4k Advanced Format* + tools on WD site (as I know now - for internal drives, only).

Support can't tell if *Digital Elements 2TB external 3.5" usb 2.0*
series actually is 4k advanced format or not.

They don't have any data (!).  Roll Eyes

"As a matter of fact:
external usb drive has its own controller. Conforming the alignment is NOT possible. Will most certainly
destroy
the usb drive.
Apart from that - usb drive would not be recognized by any software trying to *conform the alignment*.

It is possible only with INTERNAL SATA drives.

It doesn't make any sense to conform the alignment.
usb drive runs fine as is."

Support staff agreed to the above. 

I know, there are supports and *supports*.
Why don't we leave it as is, Brian ?

You may want to explain it to me > pros & cons <  Huh
Is it 'just' for the performance ? How will the difference show between 512 and 2048 in 'practice' ?  Embarrassed

henriette 

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #55 - Aug 7th, 2012 at 12:46pm

@
henriette

henriette wrote on Aug 7th, 2012 at 6:43am:
Asking because I'd have to uninstall after use, and most uninstallers don't do a clean uninstall (leave traces).

BIBM isn't installed. It runs from the CD and is the best tool for the job.

Quote:
Conforming the alignment is NOT possible. Will most certainly
destroy
the usb drive.
Apart from that - usb drive would not be recognized by any software trying to *conform the alignment*.

I have a 2 TB WD external HD and I created a 2048 sector aligned NTFS partition with BIBM. No problems.

Here is the TeraByte web page on Advanced Format drives so you can make up your own mind. The HD will work whether the partition is 2048 sector aligned or not. But it is so much easier to do the alignment now rather than later when the HD contains data.

http://www.terabyteunlimited.com/kb/article.php?id=546

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #56 - Aug 7th, 2012 at 10:30pm

@
henriette

I found this which indicates WD has been selling Advanced Format external HDs for almost 3 years. Strange that WD Support didn't know. I was amused by the comment that alignment would destroy the USB HD particularly as the HD probably sells with a 2048 sector aligned partition. I must have a lot of destroyed HDs!

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3876

IP Logged

henriette
Technoluster

I Love Radified!

Heidelberg Germany

Reply #57 - Aug 8th, 2012 at 5:12am

@
Brian

wrote Reply #55 - Yesterday at 19:46:03

Quote:
BIBM isn't installed. It runs from the CD and is the best tool for the job.

Fine. But since it's a 30 days trial, I'd have to delete BIBM after having created the Boot-CD successfully.
Don't you think  ?

Quote:
I have a 2 TB WD external HD and I created a 2048 sector aligned NTFS partition with BIBM. No problems.

Great  Smiley

Quote:
Here is the TeraByte web page on Advanced Format drives so you can make up your own mind. The HD will work whether the partition is 2048 sector aligned or not. But it is so much easier to do the alignment now rather than later when the HD contains data.

Thanks for explaining & for the link  Wink

Brian
wrote Reply #56 - Today at 05:30:45

Quote:
I found this which indicates WD has been selling Advanced Format external HDs for almost 3 years. Strange that WD Support didn't know. I was amused by the comment that alignment would destroy the USB HD particularly as the HD probably sells with a 2048 sector aligned partition.

I trust that you understand that I had to let you know about the support's "statements".
The 2TB WD I ordered seems to be a _phase out model_ . No idea what's the date of manufacture.
So I wasn't sure about 4k or not > as were the support staff  Roll Eyes

http://wdc.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/3876

The above link shows that WD don't know they're own products - yes, it's amusing  Grin ... not strange at all, to my experience with "support" in general!

Quote:
... I must have a lot of destroyed HDs!

LOL, Brian, so let's give it a try.

I'll expect the drive to be delivered today or tomorrow.

Then I'll start 1. DLGDIAG > quick test, 2. DL BIBM, 3. create Boot-CD.

Just 1 question (again) you did not answer:

Quote:
Quote:

where will I see the LBA number/s -- right at this point  ?

... and WHEN exactly to tell you ?

No idea of the above - it's the 1st time I do it  Embarrassed

henriette

IP Logged

Brian
Demigod

NSW, Australia

Reply #58 - Aug 8th, 2012 at 6:05am

@
henriette

henriette wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 at 5:12am:
I'd have to delete BIBM after having created the Boot-CD successfully.

You will only need the CD for one day. After 30 days you start to get warnings if you are still using the CD.

henriette wrote on Aug 8th, 2012 at 5:12am:
No idea of the above - it's the 1st time I do it

Just follow my instructions. You can't miss the LBA. Actually you can try the BIBM CD before the external HD arrives. Have a look at your internal HD LBA.

There is a good chance the alignment is correct. If not it can be fixed in a few minutes. Don't worry as it is easy.

IP Logged

henriette
Technoluster

I Love Radified!

Heidelberg Germany

Reply #59 - Aug 8th, 2012 at 9:54am

@
Brian

wrote Reply #58 - Today at 13:05:12

Quote:
You will only need the CD for one day. After 30 days you start to get warnings if you are still using the CD.

hmmmm ... if I ever needed the CD again, could I download the trial version again ?  Wink

HA! Brian,,,,, Terabyte's software is the finest I ever had  Smiley

So here you are (in short):

Reveived the HD (deleted the "autorun.inf" + ico! - never had that before on an external drive) > drive letter "Q" > created CD > ...
LBA = 2048

What's next ?

henriette  Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 11
Send Topic Print